Mallorca routes from Port Pollença:
- Lanes from Port Pollença to Campanet then Caimari; 17 miles and 1,208 feet; https://www.strava.com/routes/12554992 (JK).
- Lluc ~ Puig Major and back – lots of climbing; 65 miles and 5,646 feet; https://www.strava.com/routes/4508760 (JK).
- Sa Batalla / Sa Calobra; 73 miles and 5,455 feet; https://www.strava.com/routes/4508580 (JK).
- Binissalem; 64 miles and 2,751 feet; https://www.strava.com/routes/4508463 (JK).
- Campanet / Muro / Alcudia; 44 miles and 1,667 feet; https://www.strava.com/routes/4508547 (JK).
- Petra straight road ride with a little wiggle up to Bonany; 69 miles and 2,574 feet; https://www.strava.com/routes/4508519 (JK).
- Selva Climb; 40 miles and 3,516 feet; https://www.strava.com/routes/12331942 (LS).
- Village Hopping; 42 miles and 1,729 feet; https://www.strava.com/routes/12331755 (LS).
- Flattish 27miles and then up Col d’Battalla and sprint to Pollença; 61 miles and 4,293 feet; https://www.strava.com/routes/12600739 (JK).
- Cala St. Vincenza, Sa Pobla, Muro, Buger, Campanet, Pollença; 46 miles and 2,445 feet; https://www.strava.com/routes/12600837 (JK).
- Sa Colobra and return via Inca; 74 miles and 6,959 feet; https://www.strava.com/activities/292182228 (LS).
- San Salvador; 103 miles and 5,072 feet; https://www.strava.com/activities/292182413 (LS).
- Sa Batalla; 57 miles and 3,741 feet; https://www.strava.com/activities/292182173 (LS).
- Sa Pobla and Santa Margalida; 49 miles and 1,594 feet; https://www.strava.com/activities/1235043083 (DT-S).
- Lighthouse and back; 27 miles and 2,772 feet; https://www.strava.com/activities/1235043278 (DT-S).
- Sa Pobla and Can Picafort; 40 miles and 1,037 feet; https://www.strava.com/activities/1235043271 (DT-S).
- Sa Colobra there and back; 60 miles and 6,250 feet; https://www.strava.com/activities/1235043848 (DT-S).
- Binnisalem and Petra; 70 miles and 2,303 feet; https://www.strava.com/activities/292181952 (LS).
Routes from Andratx back to Port Pollença:
- Andratx to Port Pollença – vanilla; 71 miles and 9,437 feet; https://www.strava.com/routes/2526252.
- Andratx to Port Pollença incl. Port Valldemossa and Sa Calobra; 95 miles and 13,418 feet; https://www.strava.com/routes/2526247.
- Andratx to Port Pollença incl. Port Valldemossa; 79 miles and 10,758 feet; https://www.strava.com/routes/2526235.
More routes to come soon…
Some of us (Pete, Jon, Dave and Lincoln) have booked our places on a shuttle bus from Port Pollença to Andratx on Monday 23rd April to then ride back. The shuttle costs €26.50 per person and leaves at 07:30 (pick up is Fergus Pollensa Park hotel). There are plenty of spaces still available to book if you would like to join us. Go to: https://www.mallorcacycleshuttle.co.uk/bus-schedule-ticket-sales.html to make your booking.