Route change for Saturday 12th September

Hello All

A bit last minute I know, however looking at the weather forecast for tomorrow think it would be wise to defer tomorrows long route until next weekend, forecast is for rain in the morning so suggestion is to head South to Barton Marina, don’t worry you will still have the climb of Hanbury hill to conquer and a few other lumps along the way.

Of course you can still ride the original route if you fancy itΒ  πŸ˜†

Strava Route to Barton

You may also like...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *