ACC Meeting, Wednesday 2nd November, 8 pm
ACC Meeting this Wednesday 2nd November at 8 pm – upstairs area of the Artisan Cafe Bar, St John Street, Ashbourne.
Come along for a drink and a chat to share your ideas/suggestions for the club. Some ideas for discussion already put forward are: –
- Organising a training session at Darley Moor track with a British Cycling Coach for time trial, chaingang and cycle skills training,
- First Aid training specific to cycling injuries,
- Club Charity Ride to raise funds for a chosen local cause e.g Ashbourne are looking to fund 3 more defibrillator units
- Winter Routes – suggestion to keep these simple for winter, possibly re-think cafe stop option?
- Is the present format of weekend rides working for you? Are you getting what you want from these rides?
- Come and hear about what the club funds – your membership fees – are spent on and give us your ideas on how you would like the remaining balance to be used?
- Are you struggling with your Garmin – getting it to ‘talk’ to your computer on strava? Bring them along and help will be on hand to help you set it up.
- We will also confirm a date for the ACC Xmas ride and lunch.
Looking forward to seeing you.