Beginners Ride Club Session this Monday
Would you like to come and try out riding with Ashbourne Cycling Club on our Beginners Ride Club Session this Monday 14th May? Perhaps you want to see what it’s like riding with a group whilst improving your confidence and skills on the bike?
If so then please see the following details:-
- Meet 6.30 pm main car park area of Ashbourne Leisure Centre.
- Please ensure your bike is in full safe working order, cycle helmets are compulsory & bring a spare inner tube for your bike if you have one.
- The first session will be an easy ride along the Tissington trail to arrive back at ALC by around 7.45 pm.
- Suitable for all bikes including hybrid, mountain and electric. Road bikes will be fine so long as the trail remains relatively dry.
- Free of charge & open to all, anyone aged 15 and under should be accompanied by an adult
- Any questions please contact either Ant (07572 936555) or Marie (07891 320041)